Work for an 11-year-old thoughtfully expanding independent restaurant company in beautiful, affordable Pittsburgh, PA!
– Franktuary serves frankfurters, poutine, and libations in beautiful settings that focus on servant leadership hospitality to facilitate warm, memorable guest experiences.
– Franktuary operates two brick-and-mortar restaurants, two food trucks, and an on-site garden.
– Franktuary deeply values the quality of its food, the happiness of its employees, and the delight of its guests.
– Franktuary is Gold certified for its environmental practices by Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurants.
Franktuary is now hiring a Corporate Chef with management experience to oversee the kitchens of two restaurants plus two food trucks. Must have cooking and kitchen management experience; a love of good food, genuine hospitality, teaching, and training; strong servant leadership skills; be highly empathetic and a clear communicator; and resonate with Franktuary’s corporate philosophies.
– 55 to 65 hours weekly
– salaried with bonus opportunities
– 7 paid vacation days and 3 paid sick days each year
– health insurance option
– 1.5 to 2 days off each week
– relocation assistance may be an option
This individual will work closely with Franktuary’s two owners/founders as a managing partner.
If you are: a workaholic who cannot go home; a perfectionist who cannot delegate to or trust your crew; or a flashy chef who is just looking for the next stepping stone in your career. . .this job is not for you.
If you are tired of the restaurant industry rat race but still love the people, the pace, and the energy when it isn’t burning you out; if you believe hospitality is a gift and a crucial element of the human experience; if you are committed to excellence in your work but still want to have time and energy for a life and/or a family. . .we would love to get to know you!
Click for complete Corporate Chef job description.
For more employment opportunities, see https://franktuary.com/jobs/.